State: California City: San Francisco Product: Amazon Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 213 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Amazon send me an email to inform me that they have closed my account due to a violation to their company policy. I responded the email, requesting an investigation on WHAT policy did I violate ? NO ONE fm Alliance responded to me or ANY ONE fm the Customer Service...

Amazon Seller-Performance are FRAUD. They do not respond to requests for help and assign tickets to support and support says we can do nothing it is Amazon Seller-Performance who can tell you what to do.

Between them, you are one bad A@@ seller if you question why you are not getting any help.

The other day, Amazon bug caused no handling days to be reflected and some customers were unhappy leaving negative feedback because it took me 6 days to do the handling, Amazon Seller-Performance suspended my account indicating that as one of the reasons too, and support refused to remove the related feedback, and it have been a week and have not heard back of when they expect to resolve this bug!

View more comments