State: California City: San Francisco Product: Amazon Account Clear all filters (2 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon in San Francisco, California - Product Resent

I just got off a call with amazon customer service and I was really impressed with their efficiency and courtesy. I had a package that was marked as delivered on my account page, but I never got it. So I waited a few days and then called- the customer service page has a form to indicate the issue and then at the bottom is a button labeled 'call me.' I was put in touch w a rep almost immediately. She said that bc it was delivered through amazon they'd replace it. She also said they'd investigate what happened and try to find the missing package. (If the old one turned up, I'd need to return the replacement, which is fine.) The only difficulty was that she had an accent and was a little hard to understand. I had my issue resolved in five minutes. Best customer service experience ever.

On August 2013 the customer service was not that great. I would classify it as barely passed as customer service. They do the bare minimum.

If Amazon believes they genuinely give good customer service then seemingly the customer correspondence would reflect a willingness to get customers feedback, rather you get an auto reply and are told to wait for an answer. In my case I trusted them and told them I would abide by their decision. I didn't make any demands, I just asked they be fair. If they were fair I wouldn't like to know what they consider unfair treatment of a customer.

Recent dealings with Amazon has been a real eyeopener. Any good will I once had toward the company is gone. Reading this site I realize that what there was lots of red flags about the company operations that I ignored. I will making future purchases quite differently in the future and will absolutely check all my options before I order from them. They are good but not great and dealing with them can be a nightmare.

If someone knows how to navigate the customer service at Amazon please let the rest of us know.

I dont believe this is true. Amazon is a huge business and cares less about the customers.

Once they have your money, end of story...

View more comments (1)
Review
#419456 Review #419456 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Amazon Account
For over 4 months, Amazon has been unable to restore my account to normal status despite dozens of phone calls with them, 3 way call with Amazon and my credit card company verifying that my card is valid, following instructions in their emails to me and more. Fall...

As an Amazon customer, I don't understand this. When you contact Customer Service, you have the option to do so through email, phone or live chat.

I've always used live chat which also gives you an option to receive a transcript of your entire conversation with the customer service representative whose first name and initial of last name is provided. So you always have proof of what is being told to you. Also, when you add another credit card onto the Amazon account, you select that card when you're checking out. If you have a good card now and select that card (not the old one that had a problem) when you check out, the order should go through.

If the old card was your default card, you need to make sure that the new one is selected at check out. Customer service at Amazon has always been so helpful to me. Even when the United States Post Office claimed that my package had not arrived in my State when Amazon tracking information showed that it did, Amazon offered to refund me the money.

As it turned out, the USPS was at fault.

View more comments