State: California City: Garden Grove Clear all filters (3 of 2402 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Hi-drate H2o amazon is fraud!

Update by user Jul 10, 2015

I used to shop at Amazon because I thought that their price is reasonable and their products had good qualities. But I was wrong!

Amazon’s products are very expensive, unreliable and they are the unquality products! I have stopped shopping from Amazon for a months. I had the very bad experience with Amazon after buying the junk plastic infuser water bottle from the 3rd party seller on Amazon( hi-drate H2o by Rhino Direct). Hi-drate H2o failed advertise about his product.

The good reviews about his products are fake review! This bottle is made in China, not USA and the infuser doesn’t fit properly in the bottle. This bottle is absolutely a junk plastic infuser bottle that doesn’t have protective seal! The water was poured all over me everytime that I drink it!

My sister told me that the price of this bottle is very high, it is not worth it for $20.99. She got a better quality infuser bottle that is made in USA at Target for only $9.99. Then my sister laughed at me when she found out the little hole and scratch on the side of the bottle, which we think that it is normal for cheap product from China. I feel very *** to be fooled by hi-drate H2o / amazon.

I decided to return this bottle to hi-drate H2o. Unfortunately, the seller didn’t want to give me my money back because he accused that he never received the returned junk plastic back! When I emailed the seller the tracking number from UPS, the seller was quiet and disappeared. And I never heard from him again!

I was so upset about this seller. So, I decided to invest my value time to write the true experience about this junk product on hi-drate H2o/ amazon because I don’t want other buyers waste their money for these *** plastics like I did. Unfortunately, Amazon deleted my post twice because they don’t like my review! Now, I don’t trust Amazon’s positive review anymore!

Amazon is an online business scammers!!!

It provides false information and advertised! Beware beware !!!

Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2015

Amazon does not stand behind their product. I purchased 3 infuser plastic water bottles from hi-drate H2o ( the 3rd seller party Rhino Direct ) from amazon couple months ago because of the good review about this product. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed it!!! Amazon has are fake positive reviews!!! am very surprised that this bottle is made from China!!! I want to buy the good product from USA, not China! This junk plastic bottle has no protective seal and came with scratches on the side. The flip part of the bottle couldn’t stay tightly closed. My carpet got soaked after my daughter lie the bottle on the floor!!! This junk plastic is very expensive, it is not worth it for $20.99! My daughter bought other good quality infuse water bottles that are made in USA for $9.99. I don’t want to waste my money in this cheap plastic bottle from China. So, I decided to return these junk plastic bottles to the seller hi-drate H2o in Amazon. It has been for 3 months. I haven’t got my money back. I called Amazon customer service and complained about this issues. Unfortunately, Amazon refused to help me instead of telling me to contact the seller. I email the seller but there is no response! Cuz I lost $90 for these junk plastic bottles for nothing! Today, I posted about my negative experience with the product and a seller. Unfortunately, Amazon deleted my review in 4 minutes. Then, I post again and amazon deleted my review again! My daughter tried to test amazon by posting her positive review about the product. We are very surprised that the review was posted in 2 minutes! Amazon does not care about their customer service. I would never do business with Amazon again!!!
Bad quality
Loss
Full refund
James Simao, a violent seller on Amazon who is operating Hi-drate H2o, has stolen almost $100,000 from all his investors. Hi-drate H2o uses this money to buy the junk infuser water bottle from alibaba.com in China for $4/bottle and he is selling these junk infuser...

James Simao who is operating the business on Amazon named hi-drate H2o is a big liar! He stole $25,000 from me and ran away to Mexico.

Now he is recruiting more investors into his *** Amazon business. He bragged that he is making $30,000 to $40,000 per month on Amazon business. This is not true! James Simao is lie about his business to steal money from all the investors.

Please be careful with your money.

Don't waste your time and money with this bad guy!

Review
Cons
  • Customer service
Bad quality
Loss
Tags
  • Hi-drate H2o
Amazon review -  James P Simao is a scammer! BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! he  stole  $11,720.40 from me
James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his client have to give him money upfront to buy her products from distributors. And...

Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower.

I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!!

James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle.

James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy.

View more comments