2.0

Hello,

I have now ordered a Redmon Shower stool twice. The first time, after waiting days for its arrival, I am told that my package was lost in transit and that I will need to cancel my order for either a new stool or a refund.

Knowing that these things happen I cancelled my order and reorder the same stool for $20 more, because that was the cheapest option. When the new stool arrives I here a slam at the front door, only to find whoever dropped my new stool off threw my package. I proceed to open the package (which looks like a dog chewed up a section of the box) to find the stool is completely broken.

Side note: I ordered the original shower stool weeks ago because I was hit by intoxicated driver, who decided to run a red light. Needless to say the driver destroyed my left leg.

I am unable to walk now and ordered this stool, so I can safely shower. If a new one could be sent ASAP I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Tracey Cunningham

User's recommendation: Stuff happens. Hopefully Amazon fixes the problem quickly.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Delvery service is terrible, Lack of delivery trust, Feckless customer service.

Comments