Bought 8 products from Amazon UK; 6 were damaged, 1 was fake!
Update added by user Jun 13
6 out of 8 products were either damaged, dirty, or fake..
Original review posted by user Jun 12
I bought 8 products from Amazon UK, 7 books and 1 phosphate test, in one week.
Out of the 8 products bought from Amazon UK, 5 of the book were damaged (including their replacements) 4 are shown in the picture, 1 was dirty, - and the phosphate test was a fake, upheld by Amazon.co.uk
So just to be clear, 6 out of 8 product that I bought from Amazon UK were either fake or damaged, including their replacements.
I asked Amazon to contact me to try and restore my confidence and no-one bothered so I guess they are not really bothered about selling damaged/dirty and fake products.
This is not a great way to launch Amazon Fresh and Amazon Prime Now here in the UK.. Do you really want most of your groceries delivered in one hour, if they are either damaged, dirty, or fake?
I spoke to Tesco earlier and they are saying the are soon going to roll-out same day deliveries across the UK..
Difference between Tesco and Amazon complaints? Tesco ring you back and resolve your problems whereas Amazon UK do not bother..
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged products
- Dirty products
- Fake products
- Customer service who dont care
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item from Zavko Home & Outdoors that was "in stock" on Aug 11, 2015 for 301.99. the next day I received an email for Amazon saying the..."
- "James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015. I have to repeatably..."
- "I am still reeling here at the silence from nespresso, over 30 damaged pods which, even if straightened out, will not go through the machine. I have had the machine..."
- "I bought 8 products from Amazon UK, 7 books and 1 phosphate test, in one week. Out of the 8 products bought from Amazon UK, 5 of the book were damaged..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."