2.8

My account was charged an additional 3 payments for a purchase. I spoke to Representative Amanda who did not offer any reassurance or try to resolve my problem.

While talking she interrupted me and began talking over me.. when I told her to let me finish talking she hung up the phone. I called back and talk to Vvishnu who asked me for information that was disclosed previously which added to my irritation. Manager/Supervisor Gabrielle then got on the phone and again no resolve.

She at least was able to explain after me asking multiple times why it happened. So due to AMAZON error I was charged an additional $221.82 which I have to wait 48 hours to have access to.

I am not very happy with this transaction and the only thing I was offered for my inconvenience is a $20 gift card. This way of business and poor customer service is not acceptable for a PRIME MEMBER who orders from this company often!

User's recommendation: Better, more understanding customer service Reps.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Quick purchasing.

Amazon Cons: Horrible customer service, Customer service reps have no leeway.

Comments