2.6
Turnaround Time

I have been an Amazon Prime Member since they were a private company many years ago. I buy everything that I need from Amazon.

I had no problem return any time in the past. I have recently purchase a Makita Blower by mistake and it arrived at my front door while I wasn't home. I tried to contact Amazon to return this item but Amazon refused return because they said this is hazard material. If this is hazard material why would they sold it to me and ship to my resident.

I made it clearly to Amazon customer support that I didn't even open the shipping package. I don't understand why I can't refuse this package that they left at my front door. I spoke to several managers at the call centers and none of them care or reasoning. I would like to share my experience all the Internet and hope that no one else ran into the problem.

I wished I didn't use Amazon gift card to purchase this item. If I use my credit card to order this item then I can file a dispute with my credit card company for this unreasonable return policies and scamming the consumers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policies.

Comments

FrillyBoxerDog222

I was out of town an using my phone to order a few items from Amazon on the same day. Even if you don't believe that this is a mistake.

I should still entitle to return an un-open shipment within 30 days. I ordered this on 4/1 and it arrived on 4/3.

I called Amazon directly request to return or reject this shipment that I didn't sign receiving. They denied both options.

Bookcrazy

How do you order something like that "by mistake"?

nativenyer
to Bookcrazy #1457586

There is something called "one click ordering." The reviewer could've clicked on that button by accident when viewing the product.

to Bookcrazy #1458390

Correct, anyone that incompetent should stick to brick and mortar stores.