2.2K views

I've spent thousands of dollars on Amazon over the years. I have never had any reviews rejected until now.

I was able to put negative PRODUCT reviews, but if the item was sold directly from Amazon and I had a bad experience with them, I was not allowed to publish the experience. I was honest, I told that they were lowering the price of an item I was buying in bulk by a couple dollars or so right after the purchase of it. When fearing that I would not have enough of the product for future use, I bought it again very soon after the first purchase, only to find that again, right after I purchased the product they lowered the price by over $2.00 per box of this product that goes for almost $30 a box. And I was buying several at a time.

When I discovered and caught them price gauging consistently and called them out on it, they rejected my review and refused to publish it, sending me a link to their guidelines.

I read all the guidelines and I didn't use any profanity or use links outside Amazon, nothing. I just told my honest experience and they declare they welcome HONEST reviews but they don't.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 12, 2015.

Comments

I just realized I gave an Amazon item a low review...that must be the reason my reviewing privledges have been pulled. Seriously, I don’t know why people care if they can review or not...it’s not like we’re getting paid for the reviews.

TRIED TO LEAVE A BAD REVIEW ON A COMPANY WHO JUST DIDN'T DELIVER THE PRODUCT AND DIDN'T REPLY TO EMAILS. AMAZON REFUSED TO PUBLISH IT!

Just another statistic ... my review was rejected today and I didn't see anything wrong with it ... just trying to post a review that might be helpful to others but it might reduce their sales so that's more likely the reason.

Just had the same experience. Nothing that violated the policy just a beef with Amazon's poor Now delivery 2 times in a row.

They either don't send things on the list and then force you to manually request a refund or simply just send the wrong thing. No quality control.

Happens to me frequently, and I haven't violated a thing. Recently, I tried to put a negative review for their shipping branch, AMZL, who "lost" 3 of my packages in 2 weeks! You'd think I committed a felony for pointing out that that carrier is unaccountable and unreliable.

I too have spent many thousands of dollars at Amazon. We place orders weekly.

I have left several positive reviews with Amazon in the past. No Problem. Twice I tried to post negative reviews, and twice they were rejected. The second time just aggravated me to no end as it was an inexpensive item that was received broken.

Four ceramic pieces loosely placed in a plastic bag. This item is guaranteed to arrive broken. The item has no reviews - makes sense. I doubt anyone would have recieved their purchase in one piece, hence no positive reviews.

Amazon won't publish negative reviews, hence no reviews. Link to item: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CYT479R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I will no longer trust reviews from Amazon, as they are clearly biased towards the positive.

Amazon has gotten ridiculous about rejecting reviews. Everyone who feels they are within the guidelines needs to email Jeff@amazon.com I can understand they reject reviews for shipping issues.

Saying they received a damaged product is not a good review when Amazon will certainly make that right. However I want to know if the seller cannot offer replacement parts before I buy it and that is why my review was rejected.

Amazon would not post the following review. They no longer are a good company.

They have changed radically. Here's the comment! Great product poor service from Amazon. I purchased this product from Amazon.

All appeared okay as the camera worked on Startup. Soon as I tried to fly the camera did not work. No problem I returned the craft to Amazon. At the same time I ordered another craft.

I had an event that weekend that I had to have the craft for. The return was easy. The product arrived back at Amazon within two days. The major problem is I am still waiting on my refund.

That means that is $1,199 not returned to me yet.I have called customer service at Amazon numerous times and gotten the same line of BS. They tell me that it takes 7 to 10 days. That is bull. The seller is amazing and was very responsive to my emails.

The problem is with Amazon. I will no longer buy products such as this from Amazon. Anyting high-dollar I will find another source for. You cannot reach a customer service agent that can investigate the issue in any way shape or form.

In fact they no longer speak clear English. Amazon is no longer what it used to be.

I'm very offended by the way I have been treated. Again not by the seller but by Amazon.

Amazon would not publish my negative review of a third party seller who grossly overcharged for shipping. I just wanted to warn others of that seller.

I post reviews on everything I purchase through Amazon and I purchase a lot! All of my reviews have been posted, some good and some very bad. Never had an issue.

my reviews about bad delivery dates are never published

Same issue with me. I have always written good reviews until I bought sunglasses direct from Amazon themselves and was sent completely different pair than ones advertised.

I simply wrote that received wrong item with a photo of how different the item was and was told to rewrite it can’t be published??

Why it’s only stating what happened - no profanities? It makes me question my trust in their feedback system which I use a lot before buying - seems it’s not impartial/fair at all if it’s policed by Amazon to such a crazy extent?!

Same thing here, I was lured into a prime membership for a next day delivery of an item I wanted. On the day of delivery they just updated saying ‘as per customer request’, I was completely taken aback.

Posted this and the bad business practice on the page and they refused to publish it. As with most of you, have spent a lot at amazon over the years and this was really an eye opener!!!

I purchased an expensive bluetooth headset on Amazon. I opened the packaging and discarded the box when I recieved it.

Didn't try to use it till a few weeks later for a road trip.

Item never worked. Sponsored item and whenever I try to leave a negative review it states that it can not be accepted.

Amazon will not post honest reviews if they are not positive. If you follow their rules about no profanity etc they still will not post your review if it might really give consumers the honest truth about a product.

They won’t post ANY of my negative reviews... and won’t let me report that my item was never received. Garbage.

Same thing happened to me with an amazon sold item, they sent me the wrong color, I said as much and now most of my reviews and comments on reviews DO NOT get published. I am not renewing my prime.

Amazon is now the walmart of the internet. NTY.

The item I purchased"Atkins Limited Edition Shea Butter Hand creme Collection 4 pieces " was a poor choice.Old package and it seems the seller stocked it for a long long time and posted it on amazon.com for a quick sale.Don't it !!

I had a same experience for declaiming a negative review and rejected ed by Amazon.com and would like to know where to post my sincere reviews to let more people from buying the products I experienced.

I have also had experiences when Amazon would not post my negative review for no reason. I spoke the truth without profanities or insulting comments yet it was rejected.