3.4

152.69 TRS

Trudy Carter

Mimi

Description of Complaint:

Amazon has placed my account on hold. Apparently, they claim that I owe them for order back to.

2016. No one from Amazon has ever contacted me. This is bogus as Amazon does not send out items unless its been paid. When theres a problem with payment, they then go to an alternate method when this occurs.

Or, theyll send you an email notifying you that they need an alternate payment method. None of this was ever done. Additionally, when an order was extremely overdue, I requested a credit for the problem. They graciously gave it to me.

The next day, the hold was placed on my account. Reps for the last week or so, promised me a call from TRS although none were received. This, this is all bogus. Years ago, the same thing happened and it was cleared up.

Today, they refused to help. I talked to Trudy and then a supervisor, Mimi. No company who is owed a legitimate debt, five years old, neglects to contact the customer for payment. Plus, Amazon does not give away products.

It sells them when payment is rendered. This is all bogus.

User's recommendation: Be wary.

Preferred solution: Restoration of account and ceasing of fraudulent practices. .

Amazon Pros: Next day delivery, Good products and some good prices.

Amazon Cons: 2-day delivery unreliable.

Comments