Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.1
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 30, 2021

Still today they emailed me and said they couldnt verify billing details for card ending in 14. First of a yes they could because I just got the card from there syncrony bank amazon store card there aware this is a brand new card I tried using ...

There is not a BILLINY STATMENT available within the first 30 days of the freaking account. I sent them all the documents that syncrony bank could provide to me.They want a billing statement that's unavailable at the moment because did syncrony bank the bank they go through got there customers to get a line of credit but they can't work together to fix this issue.

So now the new email there sending me is they can't verify the transaction details... No *** because there is not a billing statement ...for freaking sakes.

Update by user Oct 29, 2021

The representative filled out the form for me but I already filled the form out 4 times. I now have to wait an additional 2 more days on top of the 3 weeks I've been waiting already.

Original review updated by user Oct 30, 2021

The issue is there computer system detected so called irregular activity on my account they asked me to provide a STATMENT from syncrony bank the one I have for there store card ending in 14. The first email they sent they wanted to verify my address for the payment givent ending in 14.

It has to include name, address and last 4 of the card number. Okay cool because there is only 1 transaction in this card because I only bought a prime membership which was the transaction that put my account on hold I've submitted the information they wanted several times the first account they closed email address associated with it are damebrick71@***.com the second account is still in review which is drpepperheffer1527@***.com. I can't get anything resolved with these people.now they want a billing statement with the transactions listed are you *** kidding me . I can't provide anything that syncrony bank amazon store card can't provide to me so how is it fair I have to wait 30 days after I use my card the first time to use it again.

This is *** because now I have to wait for a billing statement. Get it together amazon.

User's recommendation: Never shop there they don't care.

Preferred solution: Amazon to unleash the hold on my account. .

Amazon Pros: No pros.

Amazon Cons: Dishonesty and complete lack of integrity, Closed account, Time wasted.

Comments