3.2
Turnaround Time

What kind of crap is this? I have written reviews on Amazon and other sites without any trouble.

Now it seems these uber-successful companies such as Amazon and Facebook have taken it upon themselves to be in charge of how we say things. You get no warning, no chance to see the "offending" comment, nothing. Just a notice from snowflake in a cubical that I have broken the rules and hurt someone's sensitive feelings. How 'bout a chance to contest this "ruling"?

No,, you know what? You guys need to be reminded that WE are the reason for your success. WE are the ones who offer opinions and experience about products to your other CUSTOMERS. WE are ultimately the ones who get to decide if you succeed or fail.

So far as Amazon goes, well you have just lost someone who was willing to take time out of his life to share with others as I will no longer offer my free analysis and commentary.

Doesn't bother me a bit other than the fact YOU went against my "community standards" and have been banned from soliciting my cooperation in supporting your vendors. Jerks, you ought to be in government......

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Fuji T75