2.3
Turnaround Time

I was banned from reviewing or asking questions because possibly have a personal relationship with the company, or am biased

I don't have a relationship with any company. And I'm not biased, I shared a review on something that was gifted by my father, and grandmother, but didn't mention it.

So don't leave a bad review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Review Listing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 26.

Comments

That is not why. A computer makes the decision based on direct contact with sellers and editing or deleting reviews.

It’s a very flawed system. I appealed twice and finally got a human to review and reinstate me. However either the computer blocked me again or I was never reinstated because 2wks later I still couldnt review. So I again contacted them via email and they responded the next day stating I am again reinstated and to allow 24hrs.

So I won’t know if it worked this time until tomorrow. I’m blown away amazon is allowing this to happen to honest customers and has done nothing to correct it overall. The crazy thing is I see reviews posted all the time that say they received a discount in exchange for an honest review like what?! How is that ok?

I wish someone high up in amazon would address this issue cuz they are losing customers left and right. Most people will just cancel their prime and not try this hard to get it fixed