I also have been banned forever from Amazon as of last week. I was always being emailed to please give feedback.

I called customer service & talked to a woman so nice & she told me it was because I sent a pair of shoes back. So if something doesn't fit & you send one too many things back , (look out). I have contacted amazon review moderate trying to find out why I was banned. The only thing they did was email me back & say I have been banned forever & they can't discuss the matter.

I am a prime member & I have spent more money at amazon than any other store. I even emailed them & told them I was devastated & felt so disrespected. I always gave really good feedback & the ones that weren't so great were never horrible.I have never been paid to give feedback.

I have decided not to shop at amazon anymore. It will be hard for me I have to admit but I can't trust a store with that I can't trust!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Membership.

Reason of review: banned from giving feedback.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Sue 'em

to Sue em #1639482

Sue them for what? The website is owned and operated by amazon.

If they do not wish to have her post on thier site then that is thier right. Amazing you jump to litigation without even considering reality.

Is this how you trashy people really think?? Oh you didnt get your way, time to sue!!!