Turnaround Time

I've been an Amazon customer since 2006 and last year they banned me for no apparent reason. I was so incensed that I called their customer service and asked for the reason and for them to review my account, the CSR only said I violated community guidelines but won't tell me which one(s).

I am only a buyer, I do not sell on Amazon and have always left fair and unbiased reviews, I've never taken anything from any seller nor have I ever been offered anything from a seller. The only thing I can even think of that I said was that I bought Tide detergent from Amazon and the price was really good and I said I love this product (Tide) and it was a great price. I don't see how that could be a violation of community guidelines as aren't I supposed to like the product I'm buying?! The only response I got from Amazon was an email saying I was banned for life from posting reviews because they notice some suspicious activity on my account so far as reviews.

I am the only one that has access to the account and the only one that ever left any reviews. I only left one negative review (2 stars) back in 2010 concerning a purchase ($100.00) from a seller that never sent the product then made excuses when I asked where it was. This seller was verified by Amazon too! Anyway I never received the product and I finally had to have my bank cancel the transaction.

So 8 years later Amazon bans me? Those are the only two instances where I even remotely came close to 'violating' community guidelines and I'm not the only one.

Amazon really needs to review their process and also reconsider banning when the customer goes to the lenghts of emailing, calling etc to discuss their ban. One thing I noticed though is that Amazon does not ban you from buying from them.

Reason of review: Banning.

Preferred solution: Review from Amazon on procedures from banning.

Amazon Pros: Fast delivery.

Amazon Cons: Poor service listening skills, Entire horrible customer experience, Banning indiscriminately for no reason.

• False Information