Turnaround Time

Had prime,failed on 4 orders.the videos are so old.i can go to the store and get it same day.imstead of paying for slow shipping and overt lies. Just like eBay the bubble will burst.and tons of American's will be unemployed. While that lex luthor bald Soros clown pays himself 8 million a day.no customers no money.im done forever.its all overstock 2nd hand Bullshit .

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Great post! I had the same impressions of South Korea while I was there.

I came to South Korea directly from Japan, where I spent 3 months. I got used to calm Japanese people waiting in the line to enter the metro and then I landed in Seoul and nearly died in the metro.. Your budget is really small considering the fact you paid for all of your acommodation.

I totally recommend CouchSurfing, I saved a lot using CS. Regards Ross Alisha

I’ve heard really wonderful things about Japan! Ugh yeah here in Taiwan people aren’t that rushed either but Korea was a whoooole different story when it came to riding the subway or bus! Sad story, we actually had a CS lined up for Busan but then our host *** out on us the last minute I would have loved to try CS there but guess it wasn’t in the books for us to do it.

I know this web page provides quality dependent content and other stuff, is there any other web page which offers these stuff in quality?egards: eve hunt

rollo2016

Amazon.com is fast becoming unreliable in actually delivering it's goods to members. The reason is not the people who select, pack and send out the boxes, but the delivery method and companies used to get it to you.

It now appears your package may start out being shipped via FedEx, etc.,but it is then delivered to your local post office which is unreliable in actually getting it to you in the promised two days. And, there is nothing you can do about it. There is no way to complain to Amazon about their lousy shipping method(s) which means Amazon really could care less. Best to buy from someplace other than Amazon if at all possible, even if you have to pay a couple dollars or so more.

Why shop at an arrogant and now unreliable company like Amazon? No need to.

@rollo2016

Well I guess if based solely on your argument here; if you actually plan ahead you wouldn't need something in 2 days or less. And yes, just so I dont have to respond to this question later, *** comes up, emergencys happen. That's what a physical store can still do for you in the age of the internet.