San Jose, California

This is reply from Amazon.com denying truthful information. This amounts to Amazon protecting bad practices (Adorama retained order from me through deceptive mail and did not honor commitment):

============Excerpts from Amazon's mail

Dear ...,

Thanks for submitting a customer review on Amazon. Your review could not be posted to the website in its current form. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:

We encourage you to revise your review and submit it again. A few common issues to keep in mind:

Product Image

Lawrence Images Format Plastic ***

~Lawrence

Written reviews must be at least 20 words long. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.

Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.

We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.

Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.

Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review.

We welcome your honest opinion about products - positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers buying decisions. If you have questions about the product or opinions that do not fit the review format, please feel free to use the Customer Discussions feature on the product page.

===== This is my review of Adorama

1.0 out of 5 stars Breach of commitment, October 31, 2011

(REAL NAME)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Lawrence Images Format Plastic Frame, Vertical or Horizontal 13x19" Photo, Color: Black. (Pack Of 12) (Electronics)

Supplier (Adorama Camera) cheated to get/retain order. They did not upgrade the shipment. They took too long for shipment. Below is excerpts of email from them. I did not receive package by Oct 28.

MY recommendation is to learn from this event and avoid Adorama Camera.

=========================

Thank you for your recent order and for your email asking for a status update.

Orders submitted to us during the Sukkot Holiday (Wednesday, October 12 at 12:30pm thru Thursday evening October 20 at 7:00pm) will be shipped Monday October 24th and will be delivered to you no later than Friday October 28th or earlier (depending on your Zip Code) Where necessary we'll upgrade the shipping method at our expense.

Your order is currently being processed in the warehouse. I do not see any current issues. All items are in stock and the order has cleared Verification.

Due to Jewish Holiday, all other departments including our warehouse/shipping department are closed during the Sukkoth Holiday from Oct.12-23,2011. We expect it to ship out on October 24, 2011.

You will receive a shipping notification email with the tracking information when it has been shipped.

If you have any further questions, or require additional assistance, feel free to contact us. You may reply to this e-mail or call our toll-free phone number: (800)223-2500.

Thanks for Shopping with Adorama.

Shyrwin R.

Customer Service Specialist

www.adorama.com - More than a Camera Store

(800)223-2500.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Comments

MY recommendation is to learn from this event and avoid Adorama Camera.

Adorama screwed me too.

Dishonest merchant.

AVOID.

NancyMiller01
@Karen S..

Karen

I'm sorry that I didn't note your posting earlier - but whatever it was that went wrong (even if several months have passed by), if you email me with the details I will do my best to make it right.

Helen@adorama.com

Thanks for the positive feedback; sad that the OP didn't ever get in touch or I'd have been able to help him.

Helen[AT]adorama.com

yuppers

It says something that Adorama responded. I have seen no other company do that on these amazon reviews. Kudos to them.

Over the years I have bought several expensive Nikon cameras, lenses and various other photographic equipment. I have NEVER had a problem with this company.

They guarantee and back up their merchandise and their customer service is unparalleled.Their merchandise is competitively priced, well packaged and ships on time.

A GREAT company to do business with. :grin :grin

NancyMiller01

I was concerned to read of this customer's experiences when ordering from Adorama, and would very much welcome the opportunity to learn more about the situation.

Please accept my sincere apologies that from what you are saying, that your order was not fulfilled as it should have been

If you could please email me directly, Helen[at]adorama.com, with the order number, I will give it my immediate attention.

Once again my apologies, and I look forward to hearing from you.