Ordered a rug in a 9x12. Amazon sent me a 5x8.

When I called to inform them about the size issue, they first tried to tell me I was mistaken. When I told them to look more carefully at the order they acknowledged that they sent the wrong size and I was ensured that they would ship the right size to me.

Two days later, I receive ANOTHER 5x8 rug. Once again, when I called to complain, they tried to tell me that I ordered the wrong size. After I showed them that I did order the right size and was sent the wrong thing TWICE the rep told me that I should just pick another rug from a different company.

So because Amazon couldn't get THEIR stuff together I had to find a way to drag both of these rugs into my sedan and bring them to the local UPS store (arthritic joints and all).

I then had to go through the trouble of looking for ANOTHER rug on another website after spending weeks looking for the perfect rug for my room and budget.

Thought I had found it the first time around but Amazon really let me down and left a bad taste in my mouth after this experience. At least when Wayfair makes a shipping mistake TWICE, they not only apologize but they make up for it as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments