Do not buy from Amazon. Their customer service has become among the worst in the industry.

I purchased a number of items all of which were not the products that I ordered, were defective, and/or were damaged. I was instructed to return the items at my cost and Amazon would refund the money and reimburse me for the shipping charges. Amazon did not refund my money and did not reimburse me for the shipping charges. I spent four months hassling with customer service in an attempt to resolve the matter.

Amazon has refused to do anything about it and, in fact, has told me that if I raise the issue with them anymore, I will be ignored. That is some excellent customer service. I have no products, I have no refund, and I have not been reimbursed. The letter I sent was addressed to Mike Roth, the Vice President of North America Operations.

He referred the matter to a customer service specialist to take care of whose name was Amanda Beach. Amanda is the most obnoxious and hostile Amazon representative. The public should be careful in buying from Amazon unless they guarantee you a refund with a prepaid shipping label. Amazon is next on the list to go downhill.

When a company customer service fails, the company falls through the hole. The next thing to come is that Amazon’s fulfillment centers will be for sale, along with their newly purchased Amazon prime aircraft.

YG

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not resolving the problem and non answerable to the customer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Comments