Carson, California
Resolved

TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE THIS DISPUTE WITH YOU ABOUT YOU SENDING ME THE WRONG ITEM/BOOK AND YOU ARE NOT LISTENING.

I DON'T THINK THAT YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS. IT SEEMS TO BE MORE ABOUT THE MONEY. YOU TOOK ME FOR $25.99 FOR THE WRONG BOOK. AND I WAS PLANNING ON SENDING THIS WRONG BOOK BACK TO YOU--HOWEVER, ACCORDING TO YOUR LAST EMAIL IF I DO THAT I AM ALREADY OUT $3.99 + $6.99 FOR RETURN SHIPPING + YOU SAID A 10% RESTOCKING FEE!

WOW! YOU MUST BE REALLY PROUD OF YOURSELVES TO RIP OFF A ELDERLY WOMAN! SHAME ON YOU! I AM WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU DONE THIS TOO?

THIS IS BAD BUSINESS. WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL ETIQUETTE? ETHICALLY AND MORALLY THIS IS WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WHAT YOU PUT OUT IN THE UNIVERSE YOU GET BACK.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. YOU HAVE PUT OUT NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE VIBES.

YES I BELIEVE IN KARMA! NO YOU DID NOT WIN THIS ONE – I DID!

I AM ENCLOSING PHOTOS OF THE CORRECT AND WRONG BOOKS FROM AMAZON SITE.

Reason of review: Wrong book.

Amazon Cons: Very unethical and nonprofessional.

Comments

Corydon

No it is not. The one that my priest has is a different book.

Any way I paid the postage and sent it back. On the back of the book when it was brand new listed $9.95--they charged me $25.99!

Corydon

Thank you for sharing this with me. I wish that I had know about this company before I ordered the book. I had to keep sending emails to the seller and Amazon to finally get their attention.

I am sorry that they it did not help you.

Corydon

I would like to thank Amazon for finally after more than 15 emails for helping me to get a full refund. I will NEVER buy from this company RockMountain Books again.

I just wish that it could have been solved with my first email to RockMountain books and Amazon.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! The reason I am here is because of Rockmountain Books on Amazon.

They are a terrible seller! I too opened a complaint with Amazon after getting ripped off by these no good thieves, and Amazon did nothing to help.

If you read Rockmountain Books reviews, you will see a pattern of ripping people off. So incredibly disappointed in Amazon for continuing to allow Rockmountain to sell.

Andrea

It is the SAME book, NOT a different book. The blue cover is the 1986 reprint. The black and grey is the original 1985 cover.