Carson, California
Resolved

TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE.I TRIED TO SETTLE THIS DISPUTE WITH YOU ABOUT YOU SENDING ME THE WRONG ITEM/BOOK AND YOU ARE NOT LISTENING.

I DON'T THINK THAT YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS. IT SEEMS TO BE MORE ABOUT THE MONEY. YOU TOOK ME FOR $25.99 FOR THE WRONG BOOK. AND I WAS PLANNING ON SENDING THIS WRONG BOOK BACK TO YOU--HOWEVER, ACCORDING TO YOUR LAST EMAIL IF I DO THAT I AM ALREADY OUT $3.99 + $6.99 FOR RETURN SHIPPING + YOU SAID A 10% RESTOCKING FEE!

WOW! YOU MUST BE REALLY PROUD OF YOURSELVES TO RIP OFF A ELDERLY WOMAN! SHAME ON YOU! I AM WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU DONE THIS TOO?

THIS IS BAD BUSINESS. WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL ETIQUETTE? ETHICALLY AND MORALLY THIS IS WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WHAT YOU PUT OUT IN THE UNIVERSE YOU GET BACK.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. YOU HAVE PUT OUT NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE VIBES.

YES I BELIEVE IN KARMA!NO YOU DID NOT WIN THIS ONE – I DID!

I AM ENCLOSING PHOTOS OF THE CORRECT AND WRONG BOOKS FROM AMAZON SITE.

Review about: Book.

I didn't like: Very unethical and nonprofessional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Wrong book / $2599
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Jus2Ibony

No it is not.The one that my priest has is a different book.

Any way I paid the postage and sent it back.On the back of the book when it was brand new listed $9.95--they charged me $25.99!

Jus2Ibony

Thank you for sharing this with me. I wish that I had know about this company before I ordered the book. I had to keep sending emails to the seller and Amazon to finally get their attention.

I am sorry that they it did not help you.

Jus2Ibony

I would like to thank Amazon for finally after more than 15 emails for helping me to get a full refund. I will NEVER buy from this company RockMountain Books again.

I just wish that it could have been solved with my first email to RockMountain books and Amazon.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!The reason I am here is because of Rockmountain Books on Amazon.

They are a terrible seller! I too opened a complaint with Amazon after getting ripped off by these no good thieves, and Amazon did nothing to help.

If you read Rockmountain Books reviews, you will see a pattern of ripping people off.So incredibly disappointed in Amazon for continuing to allow Rockmountain to sell.

LadyScot

It is the SAME book, NOT a different book. The blue cover is the 1986 reprint. The black and grey is the original 1985 cover.