Verified Reviewer

I ordered quite a few assorted cheese gifts from Swiss Colony through Amazon. It turns out that the first order was for 7 HIGH 5 from Swiss Colony.

I got a note from Swiss Colony telling me all my orders were cancelled. Now I find out they are shipping out the cancelled orders. I have proof that they cancelled my cheese orders. Then I went back to Amazon and ordered 7 of the 27 Favorites cheese and meat assortment, a different product from Swiss Colony.

Shortly thereafter, I received another email telling me that product was out of stock and all my orders were cancelled. So I went to another company for my gifts because Swiss Colony seems to be out of everything. Now I'm faced with, are any of the cancellation good, or is Swiss Colony going to ship out all the cancelled orders.

I've been a customer with Amazon for years, I order something every week from Amazon, I don't appreciate what is happening here, and I'm not going to pay even if I have to go to arbitration with you and Swiss Colony. By the way, below it asks for only one order number, I have a bunch of order numbers regarding the same product.

User's recommendation: Check to make sure that who ever you are buying from follows there own standards of cancellation!!

Amazon Pros: Quick shipping.

Amazon Cons: Waiting period.

Location: Mesa, Arizona