The Item ad mentioned that it would be delivered April 3 to April 6 but I called the company that sells the item and they said Amazon has it in hand. I kept watching for a ship date and after a week I called Amazon customer service and spoke with Kath S.

and she was very nice but couldn't offer me too much info. so I waited a couple more days the item still hadn't shipped and I called Customer service again this time I didn't get a name but the girl was no help at all and attitude of not wanting to help but I have no name.

my problem is if Amazon has the Item in hand why do they wait so long to ship it ?

Everything else we order shows up on time if not earlier than expected..I just got the item today which is still early but I think it should of been here over a week ago..the item I keep refering to is an antenna for a radio I have that I use for Emergency Responce and community service events.

thank you for this email to tell you what happened.

I don't know how to do what your asking down below this box but the order number is 114-642****-587****

User's recommendation: give the cust. as much info. as you can and if you don't know ask somebody higher up.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Rochester, New Hampshire