2.4K views
3.3

I've complained many times about Amazon's shipping service, it's the worst in the industry. I demanded that Amazon only use USPS or UPS for my shipments and they have not honored that.

I continually have problems with shipments being late or never arriving at all but Amazon doesn't care and does nothing to fix it. The latest shipment was so-called attempted last night at 20:56 ET. I'm sorry, but that is way too late in the evening and completely unacceptable. As a result they didn't leave the shipment.

The previous shipment never arrived at all because supposedly the box was destroyed in shipping. This is not a one-off, this happens continually.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: I have used amazon many many times.

Amazon Cons: Shipping is the absolutely worst.

Comments

@Anonymous

Who do they think they are? Oh I don’t know.

Just somebody spending their money with their company.

When their delivery service CONSTANTLY sucks, time and time again, anyone has the right to want a normal delivery service that actually knows wtf they’re doing. I had so many problems with them that amazon actually suggested themselves that they de-prioritize their *** delivery service, so get the *** your high horse, moron.

@Mike

Don't order from them again....Problem solved.....You're welcome...

Dalaysia
@Anonymous

Look it’s the keyboard warrior COWARD again!!!

@Anonymous

It is our money and it is them who downgraded the service to unacceptable.It is fools like you who think we have no right to demand the service we are paying for!