Springfield, Missouri
2.1

I ordered 4 boxes of drinking glasses, two different sizes. I received the first order delivered by UPS and I had to sign for it. Turns out two glasses were broken and two boxes of 6 glasses were defective with sharp edges like razors around the top of the glass. Try drinking water out of those without cutting your lip. I called Amazon and they sent me a replacement for the whole order rather than just the broken and defective glasses and insisted I return the entire original order to them.

Problem is, I never received the replacement order. My neighbor across the street, an 80 year old widow recovering from breast cancer, calls me and leaves a voice mail that Amazon had left a package on her front step and it was heavy and looked like it had been tampered with. Well, I did not get the voice mail for several days because I had notifications turned off on my new cell phone to save battery life as battery life sucks on my new phone...most people never leave me voice mail.

So my package disappeared. I called Amazon to complain, and they told me to call USPS, when they shipped the item with UPS and they did not offer to investigate, or send me a replacement package, but when I insisted that they do their own investigation, the Indian on the phone said he would and someone would be contacting me. As a result of this I disputed the charge on my credit card, but they sent all this documentation about the order, the contents of the order and that the post office showed it delivered to the address.

So they are denying me a refund for their poor service and mis delivery of my items. This isn't the first time that Amazon has sent my my packages to the wrong address or lost them or let them be delivered by the post office when they indicated that they would be sent by UPS, which I always sign for the delivery with UPS.

I am out $75.00. What a bunch of ***. I will never order anything from Amazon again. The last time they did this, they sent me a nasty email that if my orders went missing again they would be blocking my Amazon account. So they treat their customers like thieves and criminals, when they in fact don't care one iota if they get your package to the proper address. Free shipping isn't free, folks, it's just *** service.

Amazon also has signs all over their warehouses and videos of employee theft, and threatening their employees with termination over theft. So in Amazon's world every one that works for them or is a customer is a thief.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Amazon Cons: Received defective product, Poor delivery service, False advertisement about next day delievery, No refund for lost mail order.

• Amazon Mis Directed Delivery