Verified Reviewer

2.8

Amazon customer service would not update my new phone number even after I gave them my name, account #, address, date of birth, my login information almost everything that they needed that I would have provided to start a new account! My previous bank debit card had been compromised so I had to cancel it and was issued a new bank card and because I couldn't tell Amazon the old card number I was denied updating my new phone number so that I could access my Amazon account.

Also I was ask to recite the last 5 purchases but because I have brain damage I have memory loss. And what's so ironic is that when I try to log in to my account online., I put in the correct login name which is my email, and the correct password but then every time I correctly do that they want to verify by sending me a text to my old phone number! But... Guess what I have a new *** number!

It's *** ridiculous. And now that I have just gotten my disability approved, I have money to buy from them.

I guess they are stupid or they just don't want my money. As Forest Gump said, "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"!

User's recommendation: Stop buying from Amazon if you are denied access online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Phone # changed on my account .

Amazon Pros: Quick delivery, Mail order.

Amazon Cons: Stupid rules.

Comments