3.5
Turnaround Time

I'm an Amazon Prime member. I've ordered for years now with no issues.

Last month, I tried to order a $20 purse for the wife. Got a message saying item can't be shipped to my address. I tried my home address, and I tried my p.o. box.

Would not let me complete order. Customer service said it's likely a shipper issue, perhaps try an Amazon drop box. I told them I didn't understand why suddenly they wouldn't ship to me, they were of no further help,so I let it go. Used my account successfully a couple of times after that.

Tried to order earbuds this weekend. There again appeared the message, can't ship to this address! Tried changing my address to p.o.box again, still, won't let me complete order. Figuring it was a shipper issue, I tried a different set of ear buds, same thing!

Tried five different vendors, but apparently, Amazon won't ship to me!

I called customer service and the totally worthless person ran me around for about 15 minutes before I was told I should use an Amazon drop box. I told them that this is the second time that Amazon has tried to steer me to use their drop box service. I told them I would not, I wasn't happy, and would cancel my membership.

That's exactly what I did. Amazon clearly does not care about my business, and I hope others read this and cancel their Amazon subscription as well.

Mostly, I'm irritated by the fact: NOBODY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN EXPLAIN THE ACTIONS OF AMAZON!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments