Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Aug 10, 2021

Amazon keeps saying the same thing over and over they are not even trying to listen to me so this can resolved. I sent letters emails chat online and called so many times it's getting me no we're so wrote to the ceo of Amazon and sent a letter to amazon headquarters .

If someone at Amazon would just do what I ask this would be all over but they won't and don't. It's so stressful and they deleted my account and think it's going to stop me no way in ***

Update by user Aug 10, 2021

They never listen or tell me what happened toy package matter of fact they hung up on me when I asked what happen to the package I sent them. They send me the same reply each time. They say I sent the wrong item and the fact is they are looking at the wrong package I sent in .they don't get it in their heads that they are not matching it with the correct package I sent in.

Update by user Jul 11, 2021

I returned the item for a refund over 5 months ago and I call them everyday

Original review updated by user Aug 10, 2021

I ordered a phone from amazon and paid extra for shopping and 8t took 2 weeks to get to me and when it did it was locked online it said unlocked but it's a lie so I returned it when I sent it back I sent back the case and sent in my trade in phone as well. I got the labels mixed up and been trying to fix the issue but to find out they are not even looking at the correct package.

I been telling them over abd over to look for the correct package and they don't care and when I asked about package 1575 they change subject hang up on me or say we have no info on this anymore.

Something is going on and I need to find out . They can't treat me this way

User's recommendation: Make sure you want an item before you order it cause you will go through *** getting refunded but don't give up I ain't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Cell Phone.

Amazon Pros: Good deals, Have good items online to order, Great prices and selectioj.

Amazon Cons: Lose your returns, Wrongfully accuse customers, Adds lie, Dont care about customers.

Comments