54 views
2.0

No customer service with Amazon!! Bought a gift card for a nephew; thought it went to him but it came to me instead; tried to get help through Amazon, but could not for several days.

Will not get another gift certificate through Amazon, when you can't call them--no number listed; can't deal with a human being and you wind up spending more time and effort in trying to correct their error than is worthwhile!!

Then, when I attempt to publish this review of Amazon, they won't print it!! Hey, Amazon, get some customer service, especially for customers who spend thousands of $$ on your no-customer service site!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I spent several hours in attempting to correct this error. I want full compensation for my time in correcting their error:$.

Amazon Cons: Poor customer service to none.

Comments

I had the same experience where I tried to post a negative review about Amazon (ordered a supposed unlocked, new cell phone but it wasn’t and when I asked for a replacement they wouldn’t but said to reorder; the item’s price had jumped over $200 at that point. They just want your money.), and then they wouldn’t post it.

A few days later I get an email asking why was I returning so many items, where in the past I would return the same amount of items and never get an email.

They don’t want any negative reviews about them and if you try it’s like the mob or union, they will shut you up and harrass you.