AMAZON WILL TELL YOU ONE THING TO BUY AND THEN ANOTHER WHEN ITS TIME FOR A WARRANTY

103 of 1057 Amazon reviews

I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT.So when I was looking for one to purchase the salesman tells me that if anything happens that is not my fault in a year Amazon will replace it.

WELL 6 months into the purchase while surfing the web the screen goes white, so I message amazon and Guess what ?

It only has a 90 day warranty and the best thing they can do is SELL ME ANOTHER ONE at a discount ! Yea Right. Then I get a email saying SORRY YOUR KINDLE IS OUTSIDE OF ITS 1 YR WARRANTY PERIOD !

I contact amazon back and they tell me sorry their support gave me misinformation !! Well how is that fair?

They Been doing that from the start, giving me misinformation and then tell me sorry .

*** with that they can keep the Money the ripped me off on and ill NEVER buy from Amazon or Kindle again and I will write posts everywhere I can for the next year and warn other people .This is BS , I feel robbed and done wrong .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lie and dont cover their mistakes and misinformation

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Replace my broken tablet epecially because its a malfuction issue. How can you expect to sell something that only last 90 days
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Kindle
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #863778 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amazon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 1057 Amazon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Amazon. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Amazon.
Filing a new complaint about
×