AMAZON WILL TELL YOU ONE THING TO BUY AND THEN ANOTHER WHEN ITS TIME FOR A WARRANTY
I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT.So when I was looking for one to purchase the salesman tells me that if anything happens that is not my fault in a year Amazon will replace it.
WELL 6 months into the purchase while surfing the web the screen goes white, so I message amazon and Guess what ?
It only has a 90 day warranty and the best thing they can do is SELL ME ANOTHER ONE at a discount ! Yea Right. Then I get a email saying SORRY YOUR KINDLE IS OUTSIDE OF ITS 1 YR WARRANTY PERIOD !
I contact amazon back and they tell me sorry their support gave me misinformation !! Well how is that fair?
They Been doing that from the start, giving me misinformation and then tell me sorry .
*** with that they can keep the Money the ripped me off on and ill NEVER buy from Amazon or Kindle again and I will write posts everywhere I can for the next year and warn other people .This is BS , I feel robbed and done wrong .
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lie and dont cover their mistakes and misinformation
You May Also Like
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."
- "I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve. 2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime...."
- " More 4 i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."