Stahlstown, Pennsylvania
2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT.So when I was looking for one to purchase the salesman tells me that if anything happens that is not my fault in a year Amazon will replace it.

WELL 6 months into the purchase while surfing the web the screen goes white, so I message amazon and Guess what ?

It only has a 90 day warranty and the best thing they can do is SELL ME ANOTHER ONE at a discount ! Yea Right. Then I get a email saying SORRY YOUR KINDLE IS OUTSIDE OF ITS 1 YR WARRANTY PERIOD !

I contact amazon back and they tell me sorry their support gave me misinformation !! Well how is that fair?

They Been doing that from the start, giving me misinformation and then tell me sorry .

*** with that they can keep the Money the ripped me off on and ill NEVER buy from Amazon or Kindle again and I will write posts everywhere I can for the next year and warn other people .This is BS , I feel robbed and done wrong .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lie and dont cover their mistakes and misinformation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of kindle ebook reader and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Amazon needs to "replace my broken tablet epecially because its a malfuction issue. how can you expect to sell something that only last 90 days" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kindle ebook reader in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amazon.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments