2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Amazon going down hill!No attempt at any source of solution to not backing up prime member and sticking up for a vendor that provides false information on the website.

They (Probina) say 1" crown staples and they are actually 15/16 according to my calipers which aren't wrong. Amazon fully stood behind the vender even though they were wrong. They (Probina) offered to take back the item if I pay shipping and they will give me 50% of what I paid. It will be a cold day in he___!

Before I will settle for that. I'll let them sit on a shelve and rust out first. The picture below sums up what it says and what they claim!

Hmmmm!Is the world stuck on *** or what?

Review about: Amazon Website.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Amazon - Package Not Received but shows delivered! Amazon "Amazon uses USPS to deliver packages. On July 10, 2017 USPS tracking (on Amazon site) shows 2 packages delivered that morning. No package. I called USPS uhhh how many times..." Read more Amazon - Indoobestsellers steals your money! Amazon "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Amazon - SOLD A FAKE iPHONE 6 Amazon "...I recently purchased an iphone6 from AMAZON. My son has been using this phone for less than two weeks and the screen went out. At first, it was completely black..." Read more Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more