Petaluma, California
2.3

Update by user Aug 14, 2016

It's been 4 months since I submitted a claim and it's been impossible to find someone that knows the status! Wasted an entire Saturday afternoon being passed from dept to dept!

Passing the Buck! Don't waste your money purchasing a Warranty on any products!

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2016

I purchased a Home Elegance Recliner in December 2013. I also purchased a 5 year warranty through Warrentech, Amazon's warranty company. I submitted a claim in May, 2016, I didn't see a rep until July 1, 2016.j Now August 13, 2016 I spent most of my Saturday of work trying to find out the status of the claim! Nobody knows a thing! I still don't know if this is covered or not (just like most insurance companies)!

It is next to impossible to find a PH# or contact email for Amazon on their site! If you ever do get through, you will have a phone rep that you can't understand!

Amazon got too big too fast and can't take care of business (except for selling)

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Amazon Pros: Choice of products, Too easy to order things.

Amazon Cons: Do not respect custoner, Negative feedback not excepted, Prime bait and switch, No communication on warranty purchased.

Comments