Update by user Apr 18, 2015

To the Pats fan, sorry but true.

on every package

Update by user Apr 18, 2015

My problem, it is my time, ink, tape and effort to return items.This past month nine items returned why?

Broken, damaged, leaking, not as described.

Four sets of glasses, either I received only one of the set, they didn't have little football logos on bottom as described, or have been completely shattered.I don't mean to be harsh, but when it says Amazon inspected and it shows up broken or a glass short, I wonder.

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2015

The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged.Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item (affecting less than 1% surface area).

Okay here is a lesson the word pair two identical, similar, or corresponding things that are matched for use together: a set.

When I received my order I received one of two glasses, does it state one glass in this set? No it says minor imperfection.

This has not happened just once but (4) four times.Starting to think that why go thru the trouble of getting a good deal if you have to waste time, ink, time, effort and tape returning the item.

Review about: Wine Glass Set.

I liked: Getting great deals, Open box bargains.

I didn't like: Receive one out of set.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Tom Brady
Foxborough, Massachusetts, United States #973343

It's all good, you being a Broncos fan guarantees you're not getting any dates anytime soon.....

c_millertyme
to Tom Brady #973348

Love the sense of humor. However, I am married and have been a Broncos fan for 40 years.

Q: What's the difference between Tom Brady and a mosquito?

A: Mosquitoes are only annoying in the summer.