Had a bad experience with Amazon - purchased an item advertised as private and then found it was transparent.Tried to return it but found difficulties with this given cost and lack of info on how to return.
$95 lost! Gave up and it slipped my mind. Later I brought it up again when I faced another return issue and two supervisors were not helpful and the last said he would email me info on how to send a complaint and I did not receive the email. I even searched for the email they said they had sent for the initial return.
Could not find that either!
I feel I have been burned!And lost $95 and a lot of time!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...."
- " I am a Canadian citizen and writer. Beginning in 2012 I began selling my books on Amazon.com Currently there are 6 of my books for sale there. I learned..."
- "James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Bought this phone case for my IPhone 7 Plus a few weeks ago straight from the Michael Kors store at North Star Mall and now it says M H KORS...."
- "Tim Wallace goes around Mecklenburg County and Charlotte, NC commiting fraud on unsuspecting people. Claims to be licensed HVAC or Plumbing or General Contractors or Electrician. He is none of..."
- "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..."