Had a bad experience with Amazon - purchased an item advertised as private and then found it was transparent.Tried to return it but found difficulties with this given cost and lack of info on how to return.
$95 lost! Gave up and it slipped my mind. Later I brought it up again when I faced another return issue and two supervisors were not helpful and the last said he would email me info on how to send a complaint and I did not receive the email. I even searched for the email they said they had sent for the initial return.
Could not find that either!
I feel I have been burned!And lost $95 and a lot of time!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I am a busy mother of six-year-old twins. I intended to purchase three Amazon Gift Cards for $60 each for three upcoming children's birthday parties. I wrongly purchased three Amazon..."
- "I purchased a micromax x088 mobile from amazon. The product was faulty - poor reception and transmission. I requested for replacement. The product was replaced at zero cost. The replaced..."
- "I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve. 2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime...."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."