Raleigh, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved

In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package you could see the color was not correct. I informed the delivery man to put it right back on the truck, the item was being "refused". Amazon received the item back on November 27, 2015 and send me the confirmation they received the item back on December 1, 2015.

The order number for this item purchased through Amazon is Order # 002-5446995-4829804.

Nourison CR01 7.6-feet by 9.6-feet Coral Reef Rug, Green

Shipping & Handling:

$0.00

Total before tax:

$781.90

Estimated tax to be collected:

$52.78

Grand Total:

$834.68

They are saying they will refund when they receive the item - they have the item and are still refusing to credit back my bank who has been trying to recover the funds since November, 2015.

Review about: Rug.

I didn't like: Deceptive customer service, Unfair treatment of their customer, Months of an unresolved issue, Recd the item and will not credit, Long time to get refund.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ILL REGARD TO EVEN LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER!!! / $835
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.