In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package you could see the color was not correct. I informed the delivery man to put it right back on the truck, the item was being "refused". Amazon received the item back on November 27, 2015 and send me the confirmation they received the item back on December 1, 2015.
The order number for this item purchased through Amazon is Order # 002-5446995-4829804.
Nourison CR01 7.6-feet by 9.6-feet Coral Reef Rug, Green
Visa **** 6083
Shipping & Handling:
Total before tax:
Estimated tax to be collected:
They are saying they will refund when they receive the item - they have the item and are still refusing to credit back my bank who has been trying to recover the funds since November, 2015.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive customer service
- Unfair treatment of their customer
- Months of an unresolved issue
- Recd the item and will not credit
- Long time to get refund
- Reason of review:
- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ILL REGARD TO EVEN LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " There has been a fraud case of delivering BRICKS instead of Sony Alpha A58Y 20.1MP Digital SLR Camera.The delivery was delayed by 1 day with respect to the original..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name: Name: Xtreme Power Phone: 909-469-9600 Web: http://www.xpowerusa.com Because I didn't..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."