2.0

In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package you could see the color was not correct. I informed the delivery man to put it right back on the truck, the item was being "refused". Amazon received the item back on November 27, 2015 and send me the confirmation they received the item back on December 1, 2015.

The order number for this item purchased through Amazon is Order # 002-5446995-4829804.

Nourison CR01 7.6-feet by 9.6-feet Coral Reef Rug, Green

Shipping & Handling:

$0.00

Total before tax:

$781.90

Estimated tax to be collected:

$52.78

Grand Total:

$834.68

They are saying they will refund when they receive the item - they have the item and are still refusing to credit back my bank who has been trying to recover the funds since November, 2015.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive customer service and unfair treatment of their customer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service and ill regard to even listen to the customer absolutely no respect whatsoever!!!" of amazon shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $835. Amazon needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amazon shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amazon.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments