In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package you could see the color was not correct. I informed the delivery man to put it right back on the truck, the item was being "refused". Amazon received the item back on November 27, 2015 and send me the confirmation they received the item back on December 1, 2015.
The order number for this item purchased through Amazon is Order # 002-5446995-4829804.
Nourison CR01 7.6-feet by 9.6-feet Coral Reef Rug, Green
Visa **** 6083
Shipping & Handling:
Total before tax:
Estimated tax to be collected:
They are saying they will refund when they receive the item - they have the item and are still refusing to credit back my bank who has been trying to recover the funds since November, 2015.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive customer service
- Unfair treatment of their customer
- Months of an unresolved issue
- Recd the item and will not credit
- Long time to get refund
- Reason of review:
- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ILL REGARD TO EVEN LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."
- "This is my first time ordering from Amazon. Ordered a part for my wife's car. Seller (FU-Auto) sends the wrong part. As you can see from the..."
- "PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "I am a customer of the Fayetteville NC store i purchased a 3 pc power sectional payed cash for all of my items i can believe that Ashley put there..."
- "So im ruffling through this bag of "tortilla chips" right (i soon realize its just fritos shaped into triangles) when all of a sudden i pull out a deep fried..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."