I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product and is blatantly displaying the trademarked Fullips logo changing Fullips to Miss Beauty. When Amazon didn't post my first warning, I posted a second more strongly worded comment.

Title: **Shame on Amazon!!**

Comment: "This is my second post because Amazon did not post the first. Miss Beauty has violated the Fullips logo and is selling Fullips counterfeits. SHAME ON AMAZON for helping companies sell counterfeits and allowing trademark infringement. Where is the control? Is there no customer protection against such blatant ripoffs?"

Not surprisingly, Amazon did not post that, either.

Review about: Copyright Policy.

I didn't like: Storefronts sell counterfeits, Negative feedback not excepted, Trademark infringement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Amazon policy does not protect against customer ripoff. / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Over 3 weeks to get refund on amazon gift card Amazon "just utterly disappointing. 10year customer, $20,000 spent over last 4-5 years. My return was received by you on 3-20-17 in the late PM. It was all sent in ONE box..." Read more AMAZON WILL TELL YOU ONE THING TO BUY AND THEN ANOTHER WHEN ITS TIME FOR A WARRANTY Amazon "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...." Read more Product from Amazon Amazon "These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name: Name: Xtreme Power Phone: 909-469-9600 Web: http://www.xpowerusa.com Because I didn't..." Read more Amazon's Unethical Practices Amazon "Amazon Gift Card for $75 was lost and even with purchase receipt and authorization receipt, Amazon refused to compensate. Retailer won't reimburse either and advises to contact Amazon. Vicious cycle!..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more