I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product and is blatantly displaying the trademarked Fullips logo changing Fullips to Miss Beauty. When Amazon didn't post my first warning, I posted a second more strongly worded comment.

Title: **Shame on Amazon!!**

Comment: "This is my second post because Amazon did not post the first. Miss Beauty has violated the Fullips logo and is selling Fullips counterfeits. SHAME ON AMAZON for helping companies sell counterfeits and allowing trademark infringement. Where is the control? Is there no customer protection against such blatant ripoffs?"

Not surprisingly, Amazon did not post that, either.

Review about: Copyright Policy.

I didn't like: Storefronts sell counterfeits, Negative feedback not excepted, Trademark infringement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Amazon policy does not protect against customer ripoff. / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion