Amazon turns a blind eye to counterfeits and trademark infringement
I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product and is blatantly displaying the trademarked Fullips logo changing Fullips to Miss Beauty. When Amazon didn't post my first warning, I posted a second more strongly worded comment.
Title: **Shame on Amazon!!**
Comment: "This is my second post because Amazon did not post the first. Miss Beauty has violated the Fullips logo and is selling Fullips counterfeits. SHAME ON AMAZON for helping companies sell counterfeits and allowing trademark infringement. Where is the control? Is there no customer protection against such blatant ripoffs?"
Not surprisingly, Amazon did not post that, either.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Storefronts sell counterfeits
- Negative feedback not excepted
- Trademark infringement
- Reason of review:
- Amazon policy does not protect against customer ripoff.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Copyright Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."