I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product and is blatantly displaying the trademarked Fullips logo changing Fullips to Miss Beauty. When Amazon didn't post my first warning, I posted a second more strongly worded comment.

Title: **Shame on Amazon!!**

Comment: "This is my second post because Amazon did not post the first. Miss Beauty has violated the Fullips logo and is selling Fullips counterfeits. SHAME ON AMAZON for helping companies sell counterfeits and allowing trademark infringement. Where is the control? Is there no customer protection against such blatant ripoffs?"

Not surprisingly, Amazon did not post that, either.

This reviewer shared experience about "amazon policy does not protect against customer ripoff." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. mjr3894 is overall dissatisfied with Amazon and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about copyright policy at Amazon was storefronts sell counterfeits, negative feedback not excepted and trademark infringement Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments