On New Year's Eve, in the middle of the movie, they shut it off. I went back in to restart the movie where I left off, and they tried to charge me $15 to finish the movie!

I've been paying for this service for over a year. I called customer service the first person either went to sleep on me or did something else and left me on the phone, so I hung up and called back. Then I got a person who told me she could do nothing for me unless I buy the movie. In the middle of that call the first CSR called back twice and then lied and said sorry somehow our call was disconnected.

The call was not disconnected, the line was active when I finally hung up. So I answered her call and she also told me I had to buy the movie if I wanted to watch it and there was nothing she could do because Amazon raised the price for the new year.

Happy freaking new year, Amazon. NOT.

User's recommendation: No.

Preferred solution: You ruined our new years eve with your greed and horrid customer service, and your reps repeatedly advised me to break the law..

Location: Blue Springs, Missouri