New York, New York

Amazon is holding 61/2 Thousand dollars my Money for over 120 days.. from all the years I've been in business i never bumped in to a huge thieve like this…time for a class A action,,and a big investigation..

I'm sure that there our more honest company's going through the same thing my company is going though right now …my advice to amazon sellers take of all your products close your amazon account before it will be to late and they will hold on to your money cuz they make money by holding to your money..additional i hear from friends in business,that if you bring in any from anywhere something that sales good amazon will be your competition in a 2 month period first they will ask you proof for not Amazon is holding 6 1/2 Thousand dollars my Money for over 120 days. From all the years I've been in business I've never bumped in to a huge thieve like this…time for a class A action and a big investigation.. I'm sure that there are more honest company's going through the same thing my company is going though right now …my advice to Amazon sellers take of all your products close your Amazon account before it will be too late and they will hold on to your money cuz they make money by holding on to your money..Additional I hear from friends in business, that if you bring in anything from anywhere something that sales well, Amazon will be your competition in a 2 month period. First they will ask you proof for not stolen products, then they will open up account with that distributor under a different name (not Amazon)…I've a lot of proof.

Please if you know anything let's get together as a strong team and fight this legal thieves.

I'm willing to help with what i can I'm ready to put in money in this case and I'm sure that all of us by just meeting up with the right legal team and the numerous people that Amazon did this to, with god's help we will be able to get all our money back and plus the lawyer fees and a big lawsuit and save other honest company's.

please contact me if you been through something like this or know somebody or just friendly advice or want to help in any way. my Email address is jeff.friedman08@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Comments

Sterling Archer- Just because you can "deal" with buyer fraud and Amazon's unscrupulous tactics doesn't make it OK. People working for a dictator who can "deal" with the dictator's practices obviously doesn't make it right. If not for ourselves, we need to work to get these policies changed for our children and other people who can't "make it by" with these fraudulent practices in place.

That sucks for you. I am in no way professional, in fact I can't even be counted on to show up on time for work. But I still take care of my Amazon customers and I am making thousands of dollars a month. I've been doing so for 3 years and I sell items that are only on Amazon's best seller lists so I am in direct competion with them.

First and foremost, let me tell you this. We are all "competing" with amazon. They are the most trusted seller on their own site. EVERYONE has to undercut Amazon pricing in order to "compete" with them. They know this, it's an excellent position for them to be in. Their site is strict so sellers have to fall in line. The result is the lowest retail prices available online because Amazon is already aprox 20% less than retail as it is, and 3rd party sellers bring the savings down even more.

In short, there is MUCH incentive for a buyer to shop Amazon because you will be hard pressed to find a better price.

Amazon isn't interested in getting your items pulled simply because you're selling something they're selling. Their entire system is catalog based, so most anything is being sold by or was at some point by Amazon.

I am a barley educated half twit and I can manage it no problem. Here's what is required that so many seem to lack.... Common sense.

Of course Amazon is strict, they have to be. Understand what you're dealing with. They have no interest in you or your company personally. All they care about is how their buyers perceive their experience. They care for only their brand which they are generously allowing us to use.

If you understand this, you know how to keep Amazon happy. Everyone in business has to evaluate their own position and determine for themselves weather or not they need to make a change. For me, a barley functional human being that has managed to keep his account going for 3 years when so many self proclaimed professionals with legal connections can't do the same; I simply follow my own advice. No single transaction outweighs the value of my account.

After all, where can I get the same amount of traffic? If I were to find a place with that traffic, how do I guarantee it converts to a sale like it does on Amazon? I can't, I don't have the billions of dollars they do, I can't drop millions on ad campaigns and server costs to support the anticipated traffic, let alone pay for the product required satisfy a userbase of buyers that should come along with such a costly campaign.

I can however afford $39.99 a month plus 15% commission on all my sales.

Now if you'll excuse me I have about 50 items to package and have ready for monday's shipments. If I don't do it now, too many additional orders will come in and then I might find myself suspended like so many of the people posting here.

LOL nikalseyn. Hard to believe someone this illiterate is actually running a business.

John N

Perhaps someone would take you seriously if you would re-write this complaint in order to make it intelligible.