Lafayette, Louisiana

Another long time, Amazon buyer hete that just got banned from writing reviews for my purchased products.

I deeply resent Amazon's form letter accusing me of violating Community Guidelines.

I have been a very loyal customer, and i have done my very best to leave polite, professional, and fair reviews for my purchased products. I have never, and would never, violate anything of anybody.

Resenting Amazon Calling Me Dishonest

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Comments

Same happened to me! I called and reported it and they filed a complaint with review board, then I got an automated response from the review board stating they carefully reviewed my account and found I was in violation.

Well it was obvious to me that was b.s. and this was a form letter so I replied to it stating: clearly you did NOT carefully review my account because if you had you would see I was innocent and restored my account!!! About 7 days later they replied saying my reviews and privileges were restored. I replied directing them to this site and letting them know this was a huge problem and not isolated.

So don’t give up! You have to complain at least twice before a human gets involved.

LH S

Amazon are deleting genuine reviews and leaving fake ones. So far no-one is taking any notice about this issue.

Shout it from the rooftops.

eventually they will have to sort it out or lose the faith of customers. Use hashtag #amazonispastitsprime Let's get the word out