Privacy and Data Security

Beware of Amazon !They cleverly mention 100% purchase protection and easy returns on all products and you will forget to read the fine print...then you will have to struggle forever to get your money back.

One of the sellers on Amazon cheated me by sending me a wrong product of lesser value...guess what Amazon expected me to do ? They gave me a deadline of 3 days to ship the product back - I had to spend 1085 Rs to ship this back - now they expect me to wait until the reciept of the item by the seller and then give him 5 more days !!!

So more freedom to the seller (inspite of he cheating the customer) and deadlines and work and wait for the customer !!(Order ID: 404-7881032-5623538) !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false a-to-z guarantee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lodge l8dsk3 pre-seasoned deep skillet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4622. Amazon needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lodge l8dsk3 pre-seasoned deep skillet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amazon.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments