I sold a book on Amazon.com on Feb 15, 2011 under order number (104-8637594-3794640). After three months and 18 days, the message I received on June 03, 2011 through amazon says the buyer did not receive the shipment. I replied on the same day that this is unacceptable claim according to amazon policy. According to Amazon policy the buyer have no right to make a claim after 90 days. I did not receive any further reply from the buyer afterwards. On Jan 27, 2012, Amazon after waiting so long till my account increases took my money saying that they are refunding the money. The message I received from Amazon says, the reason is misrepresentation on amazon. This is totally false.
1. The buyer never claimed for misrepresentation. This reason is given by amazon to steal my money.
2. Amazon representative wrote me that they did not receive my e-mail but I have the e-mail.
3. According to amazon policy, they cannot accept any claim after 90 days.
4. The opinion they suggested said, there is no tracking number but amazon never forced any seller to use tracking number.
5. Amazon has collected its share of money from the sales I made but never returned that.
6. the reply from amazon is not able to give any explanation except saying that the money is paid so there is nothing we can do.
Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.