I have resided in many cities and visited every state. Buffalo, NY is horrible and filled with incompetent people, the worst I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Amazon would be making a HUGE mistake in coming here. The city and companies here are good at "selling" people on themselves, start out okay, then fold like a cheap table. I have been relocated here several times because the high-quality companies here could not find the talent they need locally. Now I see why.

Amazon definitely should select a premiere city which has a smarter talent pool - this is NOT, I repaet, NOT - in Buffalo, New York. Anywhere but here, do yourselves a favor. Not coming here will save you lots of headaches and troubles.

I hope Amazon reads this and gets it into the decision makers' hands and minds. Save yourselves - do NOT come to Buffalo!

Comments

Wow! Everyone in Buffalo is incompetent?

Gee, makes me wonder how anything gets done there at all. Please, inform Homeland defense, the State & County Sherrifs of this. Ohhhh, that's right. There incompetent also.

Oh geeeze, Buffalo is Doomes... DOOMED I tell you!!!! AhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!

Run for your lives!!!!!!!

LOL

You didn't say where your from. The competent side no less, eh!

@PissedConsumer1389614

The most incompetent people per capita are here. Amazon made a great decision not coming here.

That's why Amazon is the great company it is. Should not have considered Buffalo but at least they realized their error.