Seller: Amazon Canada Product: Amazon Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 237 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon Canada in Mississauga, Ontario - Ordered Expensive Litter Box, Only Received Parts of it

Basically I ordered the ModKat litter box from Amazon.ca and we all know how expensive it is. Upon bringing in the package I noticed it was incredibly light and rattled loudly when moved. I opened the package and surprisingly there was no "ModKat" box within the packaging and only the amazon shipping paper as well as the lid for the Modkat and the Scooper. Really Amazon.... Really? The amount of obscenities that came out of my mouth at that moment. And oh the lovely customer service, I received a double dose of attitude from them when I only asked if I could send it back and get a refund. They don't even want to authorize a return, they only offered to give me 20% of the value. Well Amazon you lost a loyal customer, I am cancelling all my subscriptions and charging you back as it has been a month long yelling battle between myself and rude customer support staff.
Review
Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Pros
  • Most of their products
  • Product selection
Cons
  • Rude customer service
  • Shipping policy
  • Return policy
Reason of review