Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

4.2

Overall, I rate Amazon very highly for almost all categories of ratings. But I am not happy about what just happened.

I received an email just now from , with the subject, "Your Amazon order is undeliverable".

The body of the message says, "Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery.

The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. Were very sorry for the inconvenience."

My order consisted of two different items, both of them anti-fatigue mats. There was a link to "View your orders" -- I clicked it, and found that the problem was related to the larger of the two mats, a 20" x 60" mat with the Pauwer brand-name.

My wife needs those mats, and she wants at least ONE of them sooner, rather than later. Simply canceling my order and refunding my payment is not good enough.

Are ALL the Pauwer mats bad or undeliverable? Can't you simply replace the bad one with a good one? And why not at least send me the OTHER mat, an Amazon Basics product?

Your automated response is not acceptable. Please respond NOW.

And just by the way, it is offensive to be told that I must "read and agree to" a ten-or-twelve page "terms of service" document in order to use the "Pissed Consumer" process.

I actually read it, getting angrier by the moment. Just for grins, try to imagine anything that would more completely alienate an already-irritated customer.

Talk about throwing gasoline on a fire! Seriously, you should tell your customer-relations people to get a clue.

User's recommendation: I'm not sure what potential future Amazon customers can do if Amazon just cancels an order, with no attempt to correct THEIR problem.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments