Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 12

Oh, and I can no longer get in touch with Amazon seller customer service because I do not have an account. This is a rip-off and I will continue telling people my story to ensure the public's safety. Shame on you Amazon!

Original review posted by user Aug 12

I wanted to try the "free trial". Upon waiting for verification (which is a pain in and of itself), my Credit Card was immediately charged $39.99.

I was told to downgrade immediately to the individual account since it is NOT an option upon account creation. I did.

My Amazon Seller account showed a refund. Then immediately froze my seller account saying my Credit Card was not valid. I look at Credit Card account, which had plenty of money.

About 6 charges of $0. Then Amazon charges me $39.99 while my account is still frozen.

I immediately ask via email to close the account and refund my money. It took them 4 days to get back to me because I literally spammed them with the message "Close My Account and Refund Me".

They closed it on day 5. Today is day 14 and still no refund.

I could never use the account.

Now for the fun part. There is absolutely NO live support for Amazon Sellers. No live chat. No telephone number.

You can call Amazon, but they refuse to help anyone with a seller account. I was told the ONLY way to get a hold of anyone concerning Amazon Seller account was via email.

This is 110% unacceptable. I was lied to, tricked and robbed by Amazon. I have been with Amazon since they sold books in a garage.

I have been an active Prime member. I have watched customer service and support degrade significantly over the last couple of years. This experience with a "free trial" for an Amazon Seller?

Completely abusive, misleading and a ripoff. They STOLE my money.

Amazon Cons: Deceptive advertising, Unauthorized charges, Lies about refund, Absolutely no customer support.

• Amazon Deception