Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 22, 2021

On this review page there is a link to "Write a Review". This IS the review.

Update by user Dec 22, 2021

Not sure if it was submitted. This process seems to never end. Is it another Amazon scam?

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2021

It's worth repeating because I don't think anybody reads the feedback.

Debra, the rep that I talked to, is a gem. Keep her!

She is an asset.

She has not control over what appears to be a scam helping Hickory Farms and Bezos. She called me yesterday and was excited that a package of hair clippers that she bought for me arrived. I told her that the package that arrived was a package from Hickory Farms. We checked the tracking numbers, and they matched the package that arrived.

She contacted Amazon and was told that the package of overpriced Hickory Farms crap needed to be returned undamaged and/or unused, or she would be charged over $60.00 for the very small amount of crap in the box. When the package arrived, I wondered who sent it. There was no name attached. If I liked to eat prestige crap and had taken a bite, she would be out money.

What a great scam!!!

Send millions of your customers a package of overpriced crap and if they take a sample of the items inside, Amazon and Hickory Farms scores big time.

My daughter is home with a migraine. Has Amazon joined in the rampart lawlessness that is sweeping the country? Are you going to block my account?

Are you going to contact Homeland Security? Congress?

User's recommendation: Watch Amazon and hold them accountable.

Preferred solution: Apology to my daughter and a change in Amazon's policy when Amazon makes a mistake.

Comments