THIS IS THE AMAZON WAY OF SHIPPING.They tell me when it's coming and I take time off from work to be there for it, right up until the last minute they still say it will be there by 8:00 pm, next morning it's still not here and delivery is changed to days later.

This is an on going tactic that Amazon uses to try an force people onto Amazon Prime, they purposely slow shipping to non Prime orders to try and get you to pay more next time. This is just a scam to boost their profits.

It's my practice these days to see if Ebay, or sellers own website has a better deal before I go with Amazon, many times there are better deals elsewhere.So, Research things on Amazon, then look around before you buy, You might be able to get it cheaper and faster.

Review about: Amazon Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1310779

Heh heh, if you think that's bad, I had an April 1 delivery date, and today got notice it would be July-August....

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1304618

" by 8:00 pm, next morning it's still not here and delivery is changed to days later."

Who changed the delivery date?Was it Amazon or was it the shipper like Fed Ex, USPS, UPS etc.

Was the order fulfilled by Amazon?

Was the order fulfilled by the seller?

Where was the package coming from?

Where was it sent to be sorted before it came to you? Was it perhaps sent to a snow affected state which would slow down delivery?

What's my point you ask?My point is without real detail you come off like a clown making a silly complaint.