1.2

Dear Mr. Bezos.

I write this letter with respect for you, but your Amazon Prime service is a nightmare for our family.

Last Saturday night, February 19, 2022, my daughter wanted to watch "Fantastic Mr.

Fox," early in the evening. We got through most of the movie. My wife paid $1.99 for us to watch.

The screen froze with about five minutes left to go in the movie. We could not get it to un-freeze.

We have had numerous problems with Amazon Prime's service in the recent past.

Either the service doesn't start, or it freezes either just before or just after the movie starts.This has happened at least a half dozen times.

This never happens with Netflix.

Amazon is one of the wealthiest companies in the history of the world. How is it possible that your video streaming service is so unreliable? What is the problem?

And you charged my wife money for a service that is unreliable! This is wrong!

You know what else is wrong?

We watched a free video of "Edward Scissorhands" a few months ago. We got through half of it. The next night, we wanted to watch the rest of the movie, but Amazon said we now had to pay to watch the rest of the movie.

Great way to maintain good and positive customer relations, Amazon!

You may be rich enough to ignore this email.

My wife said you guys ruined our night. My wife tried to do a chat with your organization about your movie glitch, but the chat bot would not allow her to conduct a chat about your awful streaming service and predatory customer practices.

We think you owe us a $1.99 refund.

(note: Amazon gave us a refund, but has not addressed the issues with the extreme unreliability of its service, or its bot wanting to charge us money to finish watching a movie on a second night).

User's recommendation: Don't use Amazon's video streaming service -- it freezes and is unreliable!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments