Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS in PDF to be published.
When the mistake was corrected by the publisher and correct printed copies were made available, Amazon and some other retailers did not send in old copies (ISBN # ending in 6 with print date of Oct,2013).
Amazon is still selling the incorrect copies but listing them with two ISBN numbers, the correct one under the incorrect one and claiming the corrected version print date of Dec. 2013 which is false for the edition.
Please stop this deceptive advertising practice. Thanks, Jayne Blatchly
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Beware of Amazon ! They cleverly mention 100% purchase protection and easy returns on all products and you will forget to read the fine print...then you will have to struggle..."
- "Had a bad experience with Amazon - purchased an item advertised as private and then found it was transparent. Tried to return it but found difficulties with this given..."
- "I ordered an antique cream jewelry armoire for my mother for Christmas. I open the box on Christmas Eve and see that it is a olive green. So Christmas got..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "respected sir/madam , i am writing you this letter as a senior citizen and a worried father . i have great regards for you airline and..."
- "After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport https://www.mytitlesupport.com/volts/index.jsf ...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed. You can use MyTitleSupport for... Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan..."
- " I purchased the Jawbone UP3 fitness tracker in April of 2016 and had a great experience with it for five months. Great app. Did everything as promised. Then in..."