Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS in PDF to be published.

When the mistake was corrected by the publisher and correct printed copies were made available, Amazon and some other retailers did not send in old copies (ISBN # ending in 6 with print date of Oct,2013).

Amazon is still selling the incorrect copies but listing them with two ISBN numbers, the correct one under the incorrect one and claiming the corrected version print date of Dec. 2013 which is false for the edition.

Please stop this deceptive advertising practice. Thanks, Jayne Blatchly

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of book from Amazon and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amazon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments