Chandler, Texas
3.6
Turnaround Time

Received a damaged item contact Amazon immediately. Requested amazon resend item that was broken.

Representative was very nice and stated that I discard the broken Item and new item would be sent.

Days later received an email from amazon stating that I needed to return the damaged item or get penalized with the cost of the item.7/15/19 Called amazon and informed the rep that I was told to discard the damaged item. Joseph (rep) told me he resolved the item in the computer. I should not have received that email, and I would not be charged a dime.

On 7/19 received notice from amazon that the cost of the item was deducted from my account. "Very upset!" Called amazon AGAIN spoke to Carlos (rep) Carlos stated that he resolved the issue and that Joseph, the previous rep didn't have the authority to resolve the this issue.

(what?) So the rep basically lied to get me off the phone. 7/22 had not received any notice of a refund and the charge was still on my account.

Called Amazon for the fourth time and asked to speak to a supervisor. Gaby answered. Complained to Gaby about the amazon order.

Gaby said she fixed the problem, apologized and gave me the cooperate apology!

.I would receive the refund in 3-5 business days... amazon didnt take 3-5 business days to steal the money from my account! Is the problem resolved? Who knows, reps Joseph and Carlos said the same thing and the issue was never entered to be fixed.

I have spent too much money through Amazon to be lied to and and wasted too much time to resolve this issue.

Again Amazon stole the money from my bank account.

WTF is going on with amazon?

This should not have happened. Extremely poor services and liars!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: An actual apology for their mistake and theft, not an “apolo-lie” to get me off the phone.

Amazon Pros: Products, Stuff they sell on their website.

Amazon Cons: Customer service is poor.

• amazonexposed