I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order and checked the item, I wrote my review to Amazon for this product as below:
- Quick shipment via USPS.
- Packed carefully.
- Cheap quality. The switch is loose between ON and OFF. This product is made in KOREAN not USA as advertised in the Amazon website.
However, the Amazon sent me an email in which they removed my review because:
"- Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.
- We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.
- Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review."
I wonder if the Amazon really protect their customers or they just protect their fake reputation.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Stun Master Mini 4 5 Million Volt Stun Baton
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›