I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order and checked the item, I wrote my review to Amazon for this product as below:
- Quick shipment via USPS.
- Packed carefully.
- Cheap quality. The switch is loose between ON and OFF. This product is made in KOREAN not USA as advertised in the Amazon website.
However, the Amazon sent me an email in which they removed my review because:
"- Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.
- We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.
- Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review."
I wonder if the Amazon really protect their customers or they just protect their fake reputation.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Stun Master Mini 4 5 Million Volt Stun Baton
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."
- "Bought a reclining love seat 4 yrs ago from a store now out of business. It has been rarely used and is peeling all over arms, back, headrests and..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."