I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order and checked the item, I wrote my review to Amazon for this product as below:
- Quick shipment via USPS.
- Packed carefully.
- Cheap quality. The switch is loose between ON and OFF. This product is made in KOREAN not USA as advertised in the Amazon website.
However, the Amazon sent me an email in which they removed my review because:
"- Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.
- We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.
- Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review."
I wonder if the Amazon really protect their customers or they just protect their fake reputation.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Stun Master Mini 4 5 Million Volt Stun Baton
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we..."
- "Had a bad experience with Amazon - purchased an item advertised as private and then found it was transparent. Tried to return it but found difficulties with this given..."
- "I had placed an order # 109-6625214-9499409 on Amazon.com on 18th November 2015, this particular order contains 3 items : 1 asus laptop, 1 vestal watch, 1 earphone. The total..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."