Columbus, Georgia

I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order and checked the item, I wrote my review to Amazon for this product as below:

- Quick shipment via USPS.

- Packed carefully.

- Cheap quality. The switch is loose between ON and OFF. This product is made in KOREAN not USA as advertised in the Amazon website.

However, the Amazon sent me an email in which they removed my review because:

"- Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.

- We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.

- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.

- Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review."

I wonder if the Amazon really protect their customers or they just protect their fake reputation.

Review about: Stun Master Mini 4 5 Million Volt Stun Baton.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Activator01
Maywood, New Jersey, United States #1088550

Be super-careful with electronic items sold on Amazon.Especially if Amazon in not the direct seller.

There is nothing you can do on the Amazon website to "review" any product or purchase unless you give it a glowing and positive review. Amazon will find a hundred different ways to "pull" your negative review so that the world does not see it. This is how they can make the fantastically high positive review levels of what they sell.

You too could be a 5 star seller if you could eliminate all negative reviews from your site.

Sure, they sell a lot of great products, but they also sell a bunch of cow doo doo which will never get a negative review because it will be censored by the Amazon Team.

Take out

- Quick shipment via USPS.

- Packed carefully.