Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 18, 2022

Man Woman it hasn’t been resolved but recently I did get to open someone else eyes to Amazon. I ordered a certain company.

Not gonna say no names. Anyway I was supposed to be getting a package that never came. The whole time I am already Leary about Amazon and using it. Well when the package never arrived.

I told someone have them take a picture and knock on the door. Well when they mailed the second package and no knock but did take the picture. Don’t know who’s front that was but it sure the *** wasn’t mine. So putting my address and picture next to Amazon picture you clearly see nothing a like.

So as far as the first incident I chalk it up as a loss. However every single time I get a chance to blast they *** on internet I am taking it.

Robbers of the poor is all they will ever be to me. Lord knows how many people I tell when the cuss word Amazon is mentioned around me.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2022

I went round and round with Amazon about getting my back. You can read about that in my first review of them.

Now after having to travel, waste time, and Dam sure energy with these pimps. They decided to finally refund my money. The original price for the item was 17.89 cents. Gotta add way over priced!

Anyway they sent me 5 dollars???? WTF I didn't pay 5 dollars for the item.

Why return me what the wrong item was worth in the first place. I want my full refund not what these pimps wanna give me out of my own money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Amazon Pros: Refund.